For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123287 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
- FunctionMay have a role in the recovery or adaptation response of photoreceptors. May have a role in development.
- Tissue specificityDetected in retina and retinal derived Y-79 retinoblastoma cells. Also found in fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPP phosphatase family.
Contains 3 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 IQ domain.
Information by UniProt
- PP 7 antibody
- PP7 antibody
- PPE1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PPEF1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-PPEF1 antibody (ab123287)
All lanes : Anti-PPEF1 antibody (ab123287) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate, non transfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate, transiently transfected with Human PPEF1 gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
References for Anti-PPEF1 antibody (ab123287)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"