For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
- FunctionMay have a role in the recovery or adaptation response of photoreceptors. May have a role in development.
- Tissue specificityDetected in retina and retinal derived Y-79 retinoblastoma cells. Also found in fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPP phosphatase family.
Contains 3 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 IQ domain.
Information by UniProt
- PP 7 antibody
- PP7 antibody
- PPE1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PPEF1 antibody images
References for Anti-PPEF1 antibody (ab96557)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"