For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use sodium citrate buffer, pH 6.
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cyclophilin C antibody
- CYPC antibody
- MGC3673 antibody
Anti-PPIC antibody images
Western blot - PPIC antibody (ab102637)
Anti-PPIC antibody (ab102637) at 1/100 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PPIC antibody (ab102637)
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue labelled with ab102637 at 1/50 dilution.
Detection method: HRP, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-PPIC antibody (ab102637)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"