For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in kidney but has a ubiquitously low expression pattern in other adult tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIL4 subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cyclophilin type peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase antibody
- Cyclophilin-like protein PPIL4 antibody
- HDCME13P antibody
Anti-PPIL4 antibody images
References for Anti-PPIL4 antibody (ab57942)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"