For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberk1G6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Most abundant in testis, skeletal muscle, and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PP2C family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- MGC1675 antibody
- MGC2870 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000123426 antibody
Anti-PPM1G antibody [k1G6] images
Western blot - PPM1G antibody [k1G6] (ab76091)
References for Anti-PPM1G antibody [k1G6] (ab76091)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"