For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionRegulates the mitochondrial permeability transition pore and is essential for cellular survival and development.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PP2C family.
Contains 1 PP2C-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- mitochondrial antibody
- PP2C domain containing protein phosphatase 1K antibody
- PP2C domain-containing protein phosphatase 1K antibody
Anti-PPM1K antibody images
References for Anti-PPM1K antibody (ab67935)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"