For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRegulates the mitochondrial permeability transition pore and is essential for cellular survival and development.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PP2C family.
Contains 1 PP2C-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- mitochondrial antibody
- PP2C domain containing protein phosphatase 1K antibody
- PP2C domain-containing protein phosphatase 1K antibody
Anti-PPM1K antibody images
References for Anti-PPM1K antibody (ab94452)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"