For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110463 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
- FunctionInhibitor of PPP1CA. Has inhibitory activity only when phosphorylated, creating a molecular switch for regulating the phosphorylation status of PPP1CA substrates and smooth muscle contraction.
- Tissue specificityDetected in colon, intestine, kidney and brain cortex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PP1 inhibitor family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on several residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CPI17-like antibody
- Gastrointestinal and brain-specific PP1-inhibitory protein 1 antibody
- GBPI antibody
Anti-PPP1R14D antibody images
References for Anti-PPP1R14D antibody (ab110463)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"