For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 29, 58 and 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits protein phosphatase 1 activity toward phosphorylase, myosin light chain and myosin substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2900084E10Rik antibody
- Likley ortholog of mouse myosin phosphatase targeting subunit 3 antibody
- MGC14333 antibody
Anti-PPP1R16A antibody images
References for Anti-PPP1R16A antibody (ab67194)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"