For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
- FunctionInhibits protein phosphatase 1 activity toward phosphorylase, myosin light chain and myosin substrates.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2900084E10Rik antibody
- Likley ortholog of mouse myosin phosphatase targeting subunit 3 antibody
- MGC14333 antibody
Anti-PPP1R16A antibody images
References for Anti-PPP1R16A antibody (ab96118)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"