For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa).
- FunctionInhibitor of protein-phosphatase 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein phosphatase inhibitor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Inhibitor 5 of protein phosphatase 1 antibody
- IPP5 antibody
- PP1 inhibitor protein 5 antibody
Anti-PPP1R1C antibody images
Western blot - PPP1R1C antibody (ab67995)
All lanes : Anti-PPP1R1C antibody (ab67995) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PPP1R1C transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 12 kDa
Observed band size : 16 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PPP1R1C antibody (ab67995)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"