For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- FunctionSeems to act as a glycogen-targeting subunit for PP1. PP1 is essential for cell division, and participates in the regulation of glycogen metabolism, muscle contractility and protein synthesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissue tested. High expression in skeletal muscle and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CBM21 (carbohydrate binding type-21) domain.
- DomainThe CBM21 domain is known to be involved in the localization to glycogen and is characteristic of some regulatory subunit of phosphatase complexes.
Information by UniProt
- PP1 subunit R6 antibody
- PPP1R3D antibody
- PPP1R6 antibody
Anti-PPP1R3D antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-PPP1R3D antibody (ab122696)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleoli, cytoplasm and mitochondria. Recommended concentration of ab122696 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PPP1R3D antibody (ab122696)
ab122696, at 1/200 dilution, staining PPP1R3D in Paraffin-embedded Human rectum tissue by
References for Anti-PPP1R3D antibody (ab122696)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"