For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
- FunctionThe PR65 subunit of protein phosphatase 2A serves as a scaffolding molecule to coordinate the assembly of the catalytic subunit and a variable regulatory B subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit A family.
Contains 15 HEAT repeats.
- DomainEach HEAT repeat appears to consist of two alpha helices joined by a hydrophilic region, the intrarepeat loop. The repeat units may be arranged laterally to form a rod-like structure.
Information by UniProt
- 2AAB_HUMAN antibody
- beta isoform of regulatory subunit A, protein phosphatase 2 antibody
- PP2A A beta antibody
Anti-PPP2R1B antibody images
References for Anti-PPP2R1B antibody (ab67398)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"