For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PPP2R2C antibody
See all PPP2R2C primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PPP2R2C
- Specificityab27269 is specific for serine/threonine protein phosphatase
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 53/66 of PPP2R2C
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesAmmonium sulfate precipitation.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionThe B regulatory subunit might modulate substrate selectivity and catalytic activity, and also might direct the localization of the catalytic enzyme to a particular subcellular compartment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit B family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- 2ABG_HUMAN antibody
- B55 gamma antibody
- Gamma isoform of regulatory subunit B55 protein phosphatase 2 antibody
References for Anti-PPP2R2C antibody (ab27269)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"