For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionThe B regulatory subunit might modulate substrate selectivity and catalytic activity, and also might direct the localization of the catalytic enzyme to a particular subcellular compartment.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, muscle and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- AI118493 antibody
- DNA for thyroid hormone receptor binding site (258bp) antibody
- P2R3A_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PPP2R3A antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PPP2R3A antibody (ab115760)
Human Brain, Cerebellum (formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded) stained with ab115760 at 5 ug/ml followed by biotinylated anti-goat IgG secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-PPP2R3A antibody (ab115760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"