For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Requires purification with Protein A prior to ICC/IF.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
- FunctionThe B regulatory subunit might modulate substrate selectivity and catalytic activity, and also might direct the localization of the catalytic enzyme to a particular subcellular compartment.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EF-hand domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- NY REN 8 antibody
- NY REN 8 antigen antibody
- P2R3B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PPP2R3B antibody images
References for Anti-PPP2R3B antibody (ab67390)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"