For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionMay regulate MCM3AP phosphorylation through phosphatase recruitment. May play a role in the activation-induced cell death of B-cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in brain and other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Excluded from the nucleoli. Localization is cell cycle-dependent. Localizes to the cytoplasm during cytokinesis.
Information by UniProt
- C14orf10 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 10 antibody
- G4-1 antibody
Anti-PPP2R3C antibody images
References for Anti-PPP2R3C antibody (ab102942)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"