For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWestern Blot – Approx 55kDa and 40kDa bands seen in Mouse Brain extracts. Recommended for use at 0.5-2µg/ml.
Please note that the two bands may correspond to two different isoforms. Two isoforms of the epsilon mRNA have been detected in Northern blots (J Biol Chem 1996 Sep 6;271(36):22081-9).
- FunctionThe B regulatory subunit might modulate substrate selectivity and catalytic activity, and also might direct the localization of the catalytic enzyme to a particular subcellular compartment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit B56 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2A5E_HUMAN antibody
- Epsilon isoform of regulatory subunit B56 protein phosphatase 2A antibody
- PP2A B subunit B' epsilon antibody
Anti-PPP2R5E antibody images
References for Anti-PPP2R5E antibody (ab1083)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"