For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
- FunctionCalcium-dependent, calmodulin-stimulated protein phosphatase. This subunit may have a role in the calmodulin activation of calcineurin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPP phosphatase family. PP-2B subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- Calcineurin A beta antibody
- Calcineurin A2 antibody
- Calcineurin B, formerly antibody
Anti-PPP3CB antibody images
References for Anti-PPP3CB antibody (ab96556)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"