For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionCalcium-dependent, calmodulin-stimulated protein phosphatase. This subunit may have a role in the calmodulin activation of calcineurin.
- Tissue specificityTestis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPP phosphatase family. PP-2B subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- calcineurin A gamma antibody
- CALCINEURIN A3 antibody
- Calcineurin antibody
Anti-PPP3CC antibody images
References for Anti-PPP3CC antibody (ab118893)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"