Anti-PPT2 antibody (ab69882)
- Product nameAnti-PPT2 antibodySee all PPT2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to PPT2
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
PPT2 (NP_005146.3, 1 a.a. ~ 302 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRemoves thioester-linked fatty acyl groups from various substrates including S-palmitoyl-CoA. Has the highest S-thioesterase activity for the acyl groups palmitic and myristic acid followed by other short- and long-chain acyl substrates. However, because of structural constraints, is unable to remove palmitate from peptides or proteins.
- Tissue specificityBroadly expressed, with highest levels in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the palmitoyl-protein thioesterase family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
- C6orf8 antibody
- Lysosomal thioesterase PPT2 antibody
- Palmitoyl protein hydrolase 2 antibody
- Palmitoyl protein thioesterase 2 antibody
- PPT 2 antibody
- PPT-2 antibody
- Ppt2 antibody
- PPT2_HUMAN antibody
- S thioesterase G14 antibody
- S-thioesterase G14 antibody
- VE statin2 antibody
Anti-PPT2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PPT2 antibody (ab69882) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PPT2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
Additional bands at : 36 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-PPT2 antibody (ab69882)
ab69882 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.