For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMediates stress-induced small heat shock protein 27 phosphorylation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Thr-182; which is the regulatory phosphorylation site and is located on the T-loop/loop 12.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Also observed in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MAP kinase-activated protein kinase 5 antibody
- MAPK-activated protein kinase 5 antibody
- MAPK5_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PRAK antibody images
Western blot - PRAK antibody (ab97332)
All lanes : Anti-PRAK antibody (ab97332) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - PRAK antibody (ab97332)
ab97332, at a 1/200 dilution, staining PRAK in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-PRAK antibody (ab97332)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"