For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor involved in cell differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues. Highly expressed in ovary, testis, pancreas, brain, heart and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SET domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC45046 antibody
- PFM 1 antibody
- PFM1 antibody
Anti-PRDM4/PFM1 antibody images
References for Anti-PRDM4/PFM1 antibody (ab24365)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"