For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103868 is antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay anchor basement membranes to the underlying connective tissue.
- Tissue specificityConnective tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class II subfamily.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- DomainThe basic amino-terminal Arg/Pro-rich binds heparin and heparan sulfate. Binds collagens type I and type II through its leucine-rich repeat domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 55 kDa leucine rich repeat protein of articular cartilage antibody
- MST161 antibody
- MSTP161 antibody
Anti-PRELP antibody images
Western blot - PRELP antibody (ab103868)
Anti-PRELP antibody (ab103868) at 1/50 dilution + Mouse heart tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PRELP antibody (ab103868)
ab103868, at 1/50, staining PRELP by Immunohistochemistry in breast carcinoma followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"