For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Ascites fluid
Concentration information loading...
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay anchor basement membranes to the underlying connective tissue.
- Tissue specificityConnective tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class II subfamily.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- DomainThe basic amino-terminal Arg/Pro-rich binds heparin and heparan sulfate. Binds collagens type I and type II through its leucine-rich repeat domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 55 kDa leucine rich repeat protein of articular cartilage antibody
- MST161 antibody
- MSTP161 antibody
Anti-PRELP antibody images
Western blot - PRELP antibody [3H1] (ab76511)
References for Anti-PRELP antibody (ab76511)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"