For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
- RelevancePRG-2 is an Argonaute homologue in C. elegans containing a HIWI domain. PRG-2 is expected to play a role in RNA interference.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Piwi (fruitfly) Related Gene antibody
- tag-292 antibody
References for Anti-PRG2 antibody (ab15832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"