For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/850. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCatalyzes the stereoselective decarboxylation of 2-oxo-4-hydroxy-4-carboxy-5-ureidoimidazoline (OHCU) to (S)-allantoin.
- Tissue specificityApparently not expressed.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; urate degradation; (S)-allantoin from urate: step 3/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the OHCU decarboxylase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- EG231903 antibody
- OHCU decarboxylase antibody
- Parahox neighbor antibody
Anti-PRHOXNB antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-PRHOXNB antibody (ab122523)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251 MG shows positivity in plasma membrane and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122523 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PRHOXNB antibody (ab122523)
ab122523 at 1/850 dilution staining PRHOXNB in Paraffin-embedded Human small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PRHOXNB antibody (ab122523)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"