For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PRIC4 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to PRIC4
- SpecificityTwo isoforms of PRICKLE4 are known to exist. PRICKLE4 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other PRICKLE protein family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IF, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human PRICKLE4 (NP_037529)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a broad range of normal tissues as well as in hepatocellular carcinoma, breast cancer and prostate cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prickle / espinas / testin family.
Contains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
Contains 1 PET domain.
Information by UniProt
- C6orf49 antibody
- OEBT antibody
- Overexpressed breast tumor protein antibody
Anti-PRIC4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-PRIC4 antibody (ab119773)
Immunofluorescence of PRIC4 in A549 cells with ab119773 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-VANGL2 antibody (ab119773)
All lanes : Anti-PRIC4 antibody (ab119773) at 0.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : A549 cell lysate without blocking peptide
Lane 2 : A549 cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-PRIC4 antibody (ab119773)
Immunocytochemical analysis of A549 cells, staining PRIC4 with ab119773 at 5 µg/ml.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"