For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 96 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, eye and testis. Additionally in fetal brain, adult cartilage, pancreatic islet, gastric cancer and uterus tumors.
- Involvement in diseaseEpilepsy, progressive myoclonic 5
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prickle / espinas / testin family.
Contains 3 LIM zinc-binding domains.
Contains 1 PET domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EPM5 antibody
- PRIC2 antibody
- PRIC2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Prickle 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Prickle 2 antibody (ab65964)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"