For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 0.2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDNA primase is the polymerase that synthesizes small RNA primers for the Okazaki fragments made during discontinuous DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic-type primase small subunit family.
Information by UniProt
- AI324982 antibody
- DNA primase 49 kDa subunit antibody
- DNA primase small subunit antibody
Anti-PRIM1 antibody images
References for Anti-PRIM1 antibody (ab113804)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"