For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Multicolor flow cytometry guide
Quickly set up your flow cytometry experiment with this easy guide
- Basics of flow cytometry instrumentation: get familiar with the components of flow cytometers.
- Fluorophores and compensation: understanding these concepts is essential to any multicolor experiment.
- Direct vs indirect methods for antigen detection: decide which one is most appropriate for your experiment.
- Panel building: these steps are true to any multicolor panel, no matter how big it is.
- Recommended controls: this set of controls will guarantee reliable results.
- Data analysis: data analysis is as important as experimental setup. Our hints and tips will help you get through it.
- Our products for multicolor flow cytometry: we offer a comprehensive range of reagents for building your panel.
- Fluorochrome chart: quick and easy guide will help you select the most appropriate fluorochromes for your experiment.