For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.1% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionMethylates (mono and asymmetric dimethylation) the guanidino nitrogens of arginyl residues in some proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein arginine N-methyltransferase family.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe zinc-finger is responsible for substrate specificity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2010005E20Rik antibody
- 2410018A17Rik antibody
- AL033309 antibody
Anti-PRMT3 antibody images
References for Anti-PRMT3 antibody (ab3666)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"