For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa).
- FunctionBinds to actin and affects the structure of the cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the profilin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Pfn4 antibody
- PROF4_HUMAN antibody
- Profilin family member 4 antibody
Anti-Profilin 4 antibody images
Western blot - Profilin 4 antibody (ab67778)
All lanes : Anti-Profilin 4 antibody (ab67778) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Profilin 4 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Lane 1 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Lane 2 : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : 13 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Profilin 4 antibody (ab67778)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"