For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0% None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesRabbit Ig G is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCleaves peptide bonds on the C-terminal side of prolyl residues within peptides that are up to approximately 30 amino acids long.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9A family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- dJ355L5.1 (prolyl endopeptidase) antibody
- HGNC:9358 antibody
- MGC16060 antibody
Anti-Prolyl Endopeptidase antibody images
References for Anti-Prolyl Endopeptidase antibody (ab94611)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"