For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PROSAPIP1 antibody
See all PROSAPIP1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PROSAPIP1
- Specificityab124507 will not cross-react with PROSAPIP2.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C-terminus of Human PROSAPIP1 (NP_055546).
- Positive control
- SK-N-SH cell lysate; Rat brain tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PROSAPIP1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane > postsynaptic density. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Detected at synapses, postsynaptic density, synaptic spines and dendrites.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0552 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000030091 antibody
- PRIP1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PROSAPIP1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-PROSAPIP1 antibody (ab124507)
Immunofluorescence of PROSAPIP1 in rat brain tissue with ab124507 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-PROSAPIP1 antibody (ab124507)
Anti-PROSAPIP1 antibody (ab124507) at 1 µg/ml + SK-N-SH cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PROSAPIP1 antibody (ab124507)
ab124507, at 2.5 µg/ml, staining PROSAPIP1 in paraffin-embedded Rat brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PROSAPIP1 antibody (ab124507)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"