For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWestern Blot: use at 1:500-1:1,000 dilution.
ELISA: use at 1:1,000-1:5,000 dilution
- Tissue specificityProstate specific. Expressed in all prostatic glandular cells. Expressed both in normal and cancerous prostates.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoside-pentoside-hexuronide (GPH) cation symporter transporter (TC 2.A.2) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- IPCA 2 antibody
- IPCA 8 antibody
- IPCA6 antibody
References for Anti-Prostein antibody (ab1403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"