For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds and presumably selects ubiquitin-conjugates for destruction. Displays selectivity for longer polyubiquitin chains. Modulates intestinal fluid secretion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S5A family.
Contains 2 UIM (ubiquitin-interacting motif) repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe 2 UIM motifs are involved in the binding to a multi-ubiquitin chain in a cooperative way.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 26S protease subunit S5a antibody
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 4 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 4 antibody
Anti-Proteasome 19S S5A antibody images
Western blot - 26S Proteasome regulatory subunit S5A antibody (ab27916)
References for Anti-Proteasome 19S S5A antibody (ab27916)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"