For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).
- FunctionBinds and presumably selects ubiquitin-conjugates for destruction. Displays selectivity for longer polyubiquitin chains. Modulates intestinal fluid secretion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S5A family.
Contains 2 UIM (ubiquitin-interacting motif) repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe 2 UIM motifs are involved in the binding to a multi-ubiquitin chain in a cooperative way.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 26S protease subunit S5a antibody
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 4 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 4 antibody
References for Anti-Proteasome 19S S5A antibody (ab56851)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"