For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110067 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26 proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S3 family.
Contains 1 PCI domain.
Information by UniProt
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 3 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 3 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN3 antibody
Anti-Proteasome 26S S3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Proteasome 26S S3 antibody (ab110067)
ab110067 at 1/50 dilution staining Proteasome 26S S3 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
Western blot - Anti-Proteasome 26S S3 antibody (ab110067)
All lanes : Anti-Proteasome 26S S3 antibody (ab110067) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extract
Lane 2 : K562 cell extract with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
References for Anti-Proteasome 26S S3 antibody (ab110067)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"