For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits activated protein C as well as plasminogen activators.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Acrosomal serine protease inhibitor antibody
- IPSP antibody
- IPSP_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Protein C inhibitor antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"