For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionConverts transient diacylglycerol (DAG) signals into prolonged physiological effects, downstream of PKC. Involved in resistance to oxidative stress.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PKD subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 2 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-876 correlates with the activation status of the kinase.
Ser-706 is probably phosphorylated by PKC.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Translocation to the cell membrane is required for kinase activation.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp586E0820 antibody
- HSPC187 antibody
- KPCD2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Protein Kinase D2 antibody images
References for Anti-Protein Kinase D2 antibody (ab103559)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"