For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).
- FunctionProtein kinase which is required for longitudinal bone growth through regulation of chondrocyte differentiation. Involved in protein transport from the Golgi apparatus to the plasma membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ18197 antibody
- Hypothetical protein BC007901 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC91461 antibody
Anti-Protein kinase-like protein SgK493 antibody images
References for Anti-Protein kinase-like protein SgK493 antibody (ab67825)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"