For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Clone number2B4
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- FunctionAppears to assist hemostasis by binding thrombin and promoting its association with phospholipid vesicles.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 2 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 Gla (gamma-carboxy-glutamate) domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsThe iron and 2-oxoglutarate dependent 3-hydroxylation of aspartate and asparagine is (R) stereospecific within EGF domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Protein Z, vitamin K dependent plasma glycoprotein antibody
- PROZ antibody
- PROZ_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Protein Z antibody [2B4] images
Western blot - Protein Z antibody [2B4] (ab86372)
References for Anti-Protein Z antibody [2B4] (ab86372)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"