For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113013 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionTranscription regulator. Does not seem to be essential for embryonic development and postnatal survival.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Prospero homeobox family.
Contains 1 Prospero-type homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox prospero-like protein PROX2 antibody
- Prospero homeobox protein 2 antibody
- PROX-2 antibody
Anti-PROX2 antibody images
References for Anti-PROX2 antibody (ab113013)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"