For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110366 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- FunctionParticipates in the second step of pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PRP18 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Colocalizes with spliceosomal snRNPs.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10210 antibody
- hPRP18 antibody
- Pre mRNA splicing factor 18 antibody
Anti-PRP18 homolog antibody images
References for Anti-PRP18 homolog antibody (ab110366)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"