For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 77 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
Titre using peptide based assay 1/62500.
- FunctionParticipates in pre-mRNA splicing. Part of the U4/U5/U6 tri-snRNP complex, one of the building blocks of the spliceosome.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in retina, liver, kidney and blood. Detected at lower levels in heart and brain.
- Involvement in diseaseRetinitis pigmentosa 18
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PWI domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Colocalizes with spliceosomal snRNPs.
Information by UniProt
- hPrp3 antibody
- HPRP3P antibody
- Pre mRNA splicing factor 3 antibody
Anti-PRPF3 antibody images
References for Anti-PRPF3 antibody (ab50386)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"