For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionParticipates in pre-mRNA splicing. Part of the U4/U5/U6 tri-snRNP complex, one of the building blocks of the spliceosome.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in retina, liver, kidney and blood. Detected at lower levels in heart and brain.
- Involvement in diseaseRetinitis pigmentosa 18
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PWI domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Colocalizes with spliceosomal snRNPs.
Information by UniProt
- hPrp3 antibody
- HPRP3P antibody
- Pre mRNA splicing factor 3 antibody
Anti-PRPF3 antibody images
References for Anti-PRPF3 antibody (ab56448)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"