For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionInvolved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PRP39 family.
Contains 7 HAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ11128 antibody
- FLJ20666 antibody
- FLJ45460 antibody
Anti-PRPF39 antibody images
Western blot - PRPF39 antibody (ab97654)
Anti-PRPF39 antibody (ab97654) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PRPF39 antibody (ab97654)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Cal27 xenograft , using PRPF39 antibody (ab97654) at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-PRPF39 antibody (ab97654)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"