For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionCatalyzes the synthesis of phosphoribosylpyrophosphate (PRPP) that is essential for nucleotide synthesis.
- PathwayMetabolic intermediate biosynthesis; 5-phospho-alpha-D-ribose 1-diphosphate biosynthesis; 5-phospho-alpha-D-ribose 1-diphosphate from D-ribose 5-phosphate (route I): step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribose-phosphate pyrophosphokinase family.
Information by UniProt
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- Phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthase II antibody
- phosphoribosyl pyrophosphate synthetase 2 antibody
Anti-PRPS2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - PRPS2 antibody (ab96222)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells using ab96222 at 1/200 dilution: (1) without DNA probe; (2) merged with a DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PRPS2 antibody (ab96222)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Hep3B using ab96222 at 1/100 dilution.
Western blot - PRPS2 antibody (ab96222)
Anti-PRPS2 antibody (ab96222) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate
at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
References for Anti-PRPS2 antibody (ab96222)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"