For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionSeems to play a negative regulatory role in 5-phosphoribose 1-diphosphate synthesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribose-phosphate pyrophosphokinase family.
Information by UniProt
- 41 kDa phosphoribosypyrophosphate synthetase associated protein antibody
- 41 kDa phosphoribosypyrophosphate synthetase-associated protein antibody
- KPRB antibody
Anti-PRPSAP2 antibody images
References for Anti-PRPSAP2 antibody (ab96278)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"